The Experience of Acupuncture
Let's Experience Acupuncture, after enjoying sightseeing in Hokkaido !
We have been providing Japanese style acupuncture in Asahikawa, Hokkaido since 2011. We welcome international clients who want to experience Japanese style acupuncture that are traditional culture in Japan. English form and information sheets are available.
It is limited to two person a day !
Do you know Acupuncture in Japan ?
Acupuncture & Moxibustion were imported from China over 1000 years ago. Since then, they have achieved its own development in Japan. The Acupuncture & Moxibustion performed in our clinic is a technology that has inherited that tradition.
Only sterile and disposable needles are used at this acupuncture clinic, so there is no risk of infection.
Disease and disorders that are commonly treated with acupuncture and moxibustion include:
Fatigue, Tension, Stress, Headache, Neck & back pain, Gastrinterstinal disorders and others.
HIRAYAMA Hajime is the director of this acupuncture clinic.
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Licensed Moxibustionist
- Licensed Judo therapist
- Licensed Massege thrapist
- Licensed Veterinarian
In Japan, acupuncturists and moxibustionists are licensed by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare after passing an examination and graduating from an accredited technical school or college. No other health care providers except medical docters are leggaly allowed to practice acupuncture and moxibustion in Japan.
Service & Fee
Experience of Acupuncture and Moxibustion ( about 70-80 min )
Experience Acupuncture which is one of traditional culture in Japan !
¥14,980 ( Payment in advance with credit card )
- It will be easier to have acupuncture if you wear a loose clothes.
- It is limited to two person a day.
- The start time is 9am or 4pm. (1 person each time)
Booking & Payment
- Please read this Informed Consent.
- Please book the desired date and time by Online Appointment.
- We will bill you through the Paypal.
- After we have checked your payment, we will confirm your reservation.
- If you decide to cancel, a cancellation fee will be neccessary. The cancellation fee will depend on the day that you cancel, according to the discribed information.
- Cancellation fees: Pay 100% if cancelled on that day or no-shows, 80% if 1-3 days before, 50% if 4-6 days before, 0% if 7 days before. Please burden bank transfer fee at your expense when the cancellation.